Tefcold TM52 Drinks Fridge
- Availability: Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Tefcold TM52 Drinks Fridge?
If you are looking for a fridge to keep your drinks chilled for refreshment purpose, look no further than Tefcold’s line of drink fridges. Built using cutting edge technology, these units are able to run with no disturbance to the users. They are suitable for hotel bedrooms, boardrooms and meeting rooms.
The TM52 drinks fridge from Tefcold is an example of such. It has a black and graphite eterior and a grey interior. The freestanding chiller has a solid hinged door which gives you easy access to the unit. The door has a reversible function which aids in enhancing your access to your merchandise regardless of its position. The lock function found on the door is for security purposes for your stock.
The unit has an off cycle defrost that ensures frosted ice does not accumulate within the unit. It also has an LED interior light that comes on when the door is opened. This offers the perfect illumination for your merchandise while still helping preserve energy. Your stock will be provided with temperatures ranging from 5°C to 12°C.
With a gross internal volume of 51L, you will have a considerable amount of space to store your drinks. The freezer also comes with 2 adjustable shelves for the proper arrangement of your merchandise. This not only makes arrangement easier, but it also increases the surface area for your storage. The model has adjustable feet which aid in keeping the unit level at all times.
The Tefcold TM52 drinks fridge is supplied with a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold TM52 Solid Door Bar Cooler
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Reversible door with lock
- Off-Cycle defrost
- LED interior light, only turns on when the door opens
- Low energy consumption
- Temperature range of 5°C to 12°C
- Silent running refrigeration system
- Adjustable feet
- External black & graphite, inside grey
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H670 x W402 x D463
- Internal dimensions (mm) H569 x W316 x D245
- Gross internal volume 51L / 1.8 cubic foot
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Climate Class 3
- NH3 refrigerant & refrigerant charge 80
- Max Ambient 25°C at 60% RH
- Electric usage 0.91 kWh per 24 hours
- Electric 0.4A, 230V, 60W, UK plug
- Weight 16kg
- Packed 21kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||Yes|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||21|
|Internal Height (mm)||569|
|Internal Width (mm)||316|
|Internal Depth (mm)||245|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||51|
|Max Ambient||25Â°C at 60% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.