Interlevin GF20H SS Stainless Steel Glass Froster
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why buy the Interlevin GF20H stainless steel glass froster?
The Interlevin double door glass froster is fully automatic delivering instant and constant frosting to any glassware or drinks. To help deliver the chilling effect high quality EBM fan motors pump cold air around the unit. Helping to pump the cold air around a separate fan pushes it around the unit.
The condenser is designed and built to ensure that it does not become blocked during use. A digital controller and temperature display allow the user to adjust the unit if necessary. The shelves are adjustable to adapt to different size glasses or bottles.
Self-closing doors ensures that the unit does not stay open. Ergonomic handles allow the unit to be opened easily and closed safely. A single piece of stainless steel completes the unit giving it a sleek and professional look.
Key features of the Interlevin GF20 double door froster
- Includes a lock to keep the doors closed when the business is closed.
- The door gasket is replaceable for easy maintenance.
- Sits upon adjustable feet to perfectly place the unit in any space.
- Mirror stainless steel interior.
- Includes LED lights to help illuminate the interior.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||70|
|Flatpack or Pre-built||Pre-built|
|Interior Finish||Mirror Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||740|
|Internal Width (mm)||820|
|Internal Depth (mm)||360|
|Shelves||2 Per Door|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||205|
|Max Ambient||30Â°C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||0.2|
|Lighting||LED With Switch|
|Temperature Range||-10C to 2C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.