Why Buy the Interlevin GF10H SS Glass Froster?
The Interlevin GF10H SS Glass Froster features 2 adjustable shelves to accommodate different size bottles or glasses. Saving power and trapping the cold air; a self-closing door prevents accidentally leaving it open during busy services. Furthermore ergonomic handles allow the doors to be opened easily and closed safely.
Keeping the inside cool, high quality EBM fan motors pump cold air around the cabinet quickly cooling the glasses right down for the perfect finish. A cleverly designed condenser prevents the vulnerability of blocking during use.
The door frame is made from one piece of strong stainless steel showing no joints at the corners for a sleek and professional finish. The unit is fully automatic for a quick response and rapid cooling upon switching on.
Key Features of the Interlevin Glass Chiller
- Can be used as a glass froster or a sub-zero drinks chiller
- Suitable to display bottled drinks between +2°C to -10°C
- Clear and precise control panel and temperature display
- Interior LED light
- Fully automatic
- Fan assisted cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Lockable door
- Includes 2 adjustable shelves
- Self closing door
- Fitted with adjustable feet
- Mirrored stainless steel interior
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Constructed using a single piece high strength frame with no joints
- High quality EBM fan motor
- Door gasket is replaceable
GF10H SS Undercounter Glass Froster Specifications
- 138 litre gross capacity / 4.88 cubic foot
- 170W, 13A
- External dimensions: 900 x 600 x 520 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 745 x 520 x 413 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class 4
- Maximum ambient: 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise level: 50dB
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge: 62
- Weight: unpacked - 53kg; packed - 56kg
Interlevin Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24 months parts only warranty is included as standard.