Gamko GF/100GCS Glass Froster
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Gamko GF/100GCS Glass Froster?
The Gamko GF/100GCS Glass Froster enhances any sophisticated bar setting providing precision freezing for glassware. This method is a great way to keep drinks cooler for longer whilst improving aesthetic appeal, to give any drinks menu an extra edge. Using award winning technology with a +stayclear condenser and powerful cooling system, precision results can be achieved within minutes. Introducing versatility, this chiller performs equally well whether cooling glasses, liqueurs, spirits or even ice sculptures.
Including standard features such as interior LED lighting, adjustable feet, 2 interior shelves and the option of right or left hinged door, the GF/100GCS is an attractive addition to any bar layout. Manufactured using high quality stainless steel, this glass froster adds professionalism to bars that demand the very best.
Key Benefits of Gamko Glass Frosters
- Chills and frosts glasses, spirits, liqueurs or even ice sculptures
- Features award winning technology with a +StayClear condenser
- Efficient, powerful cooling system gets results in minutes
- Advanced system prevents the build-up of condensation on glass
- Temperature range: -17°C to -10°C
- Electronic thermostat with easy to read digital display
- Automatic defrost
- Internal white LED light
- Adjustable feet at front
- 2 internal shelves
- Magnetic door seals are simple to replace
- High quality, professional stainless steel exterior
- Designed for easy cleaning and servicing
- Choice of left or right hinge door available
- Plug ready for convenient placement
Specifications of the GF/100GCS Glass and Drinks Chiller
- 50 pint glass capacity at 88 mm Ø
- 610W, 4A, requires 13A supply, single phase
- External dimensions: 840 - 880 x 600 x 508 mm (HxWxD) (excludes handgrip. During installation add 40mm depth, in conjunction with plug and add 10mm to width)
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of 16°C to 32°C. Recommended use in 25°C ambient conditions
- Uses R600a refrigerant
Gamko Standard Manufacturer's Warranty
This glass froster is supplied with a 36 month parts and 24 month labour warranty.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Exterior Finish||Black anthracite|
|Height (mm)||840 - 880|
|Warranty||36 months parts and 24 months labour|
|KW per hour||0.61|
|Temperature Range||-17C to -10C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.