Why Buy the Blizzard GF200 Glass Froster?
With a stainless steel exterior the Blizzard GF200 Glass Froster is perfect for use where food is being prepared, avoiding contamination and with easy to clean properties. There are two fixed evaporator shelves within the cyclopentane insulated unit.
The door is triple glazed to ensure there is no condensation in hot and humid conditions. An internal LED light allows clear visibility of the interior and with a replaceable gasket the door can be resurrected should it wear over time.
A lock fitted to the door during manufacture prevents access during out of hours. The adjustable front feet with rollers at the rear ensure level siting as well as simple portability when needed.
Glasses within will be frosted at a temperature range of -5°C to -15°C.
*Please Note: Manufacturers advise manually defrosting once a week.
Key Points of the Blizzard Glass Chiller
- Compact undercounter design
- -5°C to -15°C temperature range
- Dixell Blue line controller; environmentally friendly with reduced compressor start-ups to save energy and money.
- Quality stainless steel exterior
- ABS food safe interior; to comply with all health and safety constraints
- Interior LED light
- Cabinet can be locked for added security
- Features a heated triple glazed door
- Includes 2 fixed evaporator shelves
- Adjustable front feet and rollers at the rear
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Replaceable door gasket
GF200 Undercounter Froster Specifications
- 145 litre capacity / 5.1 cubic foot
- Holds 84 glasses at 60 mm Ø
- 200W, 13A
- External dimensions: 838 x 598 x 670 mm (HxWxD)
- 175 mm between shelves
- 235 mm between base and bottom shelf
- Shelf size: 458 x 448 mm (WxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Cyclopentane insulation
- Noise level: 40dB
- Weight: 56kg
Blizzard Manufacturer's Warranty
This Blizzard unit is included with a full two year parts and labour warranty.