Why Buy the Prodis NT2BS Bottle Cooler?
As one of the top-selling entry-level under counter bottle coolers, the Prodis NT2BS Bottle Cooler offers the ultimate in value for money. With a large capacity, stylish appearance and essential features this bottle chiller can provide everything you require for the smooth running of a successful bar.
The double sliding doors provide easy access and take up minimum space, ensuring that operations are never hindered. This feature also allows for cleaning procedures to be carried out thoroughly and effectively. The temperature range of between 2˚C and 10˚C keeps all stock perfectly chilled and allows drinks to be served at the premium temperature.
Boasting multiple beneficial features such as energy-efficient white LED interior lighting, locking doors to increase the security of stock, self-closing doors and a precision digital controller and temperature display, the NT2BS back bar chiller is capable of achieving high performance, increased efficiency and guaranteed practicality.
Key Features of the Prodis Double Sliding Door Bar Cooler
- Double sliding doors give clear access to cooler
- 2°C to 10°C temperature range, perfectly chills stock
- Self-closing doors prevent any unnecessary cooled air from escaping when the doors are repeatedly opened making serving smoother and more efficient
- The black exterior emits an aura of professionalism and complements any bar setting
- A white aluminium interior provides increased strength and a greater degree of hygiene
- Includes four adjustable white plastic-coated shelves (two per door) granting increased versatility, allowing the user to arrange the storage tiers to suit individual stock sizes
- Features white LED internal illumination as standard displaying all products in the most effective manner possible
- An external light switch allows easy setup and shut down at the beginning and end of the shift, reducing the manual time taken for each
- The integral locking mechanism as standard to guarantee the safety of stock even when staff members are not present
- Digital temperature control situated on the exterior of the bottle cooler
- The high-efficiency compressor guarantees that although maximum efficiency is being achieved. Quiet running means that the bar doesn’t resonate to the sound of the bottle cooler running
Specifications of the NT2BS Undercounter Bottle Chiller
- 220-litre capacity
- 13A, single phase
- Dimensions: 900 x 900 x 520 mm (HxWxD)
- R600a refrigerant
Prodis Manufacturer's Standard Warranty
This product is supplied with 24 months parts and labourwarranty as standard.
To guarantee that you make the right choice first time, take a look at our bottle cooler buying guide for more information.