Why Buy the Osborne 420ES Bottle Cooler?
Looking for a fridge you can rely on to effectively cool your beverages for commercial use? Consider working with Osborne’s range of chillers designed to guarantee cool and refreshing drinks for your customers. The Osborne 4200S bottle cooler is built for such functions and it will serve you well through every service.
This hinged door cooler from Osborne has a painted steel exterior and an aluminium interior which is durable, especially against continuous use in a commercial space, and it’s easy to clean. You will, therefore, be able to meet strict hygiene requirements in your pub or bar.
An automatic defrost system helps eliminate frosted ice from the cabinet and other integral components of your cooler for efficiency while an inbuilt condensate collection mechanism prevents messy situations within the fridge. This model can provide temperatures ranging between 1°C to 5°C for your stock.
The 420ES bottle cooler also comes with a fan assisted cooling system with a fast temperature pull down when needed. It has a lockable door to keep your drinks well secured at all times and a low energy LED light for the perfect illumination of your bottle display.
This hinged door bottle cooler from Osborne boasts an impressive 257 litre capacity. It also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Osborne 420ES Bottle Cooler
- Suitable for commercial use
- 3 Glass hinged doors (lockable)
- Auto defrost and auto condensate removal
- Fan assisted interior for fast temperature pull down
- Fan cooled condenser
- Temperature range of 1C to 5C
- Replaceable gaskets
- Internal lighting for better display
- Interior Finish Aluminium
- Exterior Finish Painted steel
Running Features and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H905 x W1110 x D570
- Gross internal volume 257L
- 6 adjustable shelves
- Refrigerant R600a
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included