Why Buy the Interlevin PD20S Bottle Cooler?
The Interlevin PD20S Bottle Cooler is an excellent mid-range product and offers increased reliability and additional features to make your bar run smoothly and more efficiently. The undercounter design means that this bar cooler sits neatly beneath existing countertops, to maximise available space. Double glass doors provide clear visibility of the choice of products on offer whilst also allowing easy access to contents during service. The sliding doors eliminate potential obstacles and hazards that can be an issue with hinged door models, especially in crowded bar areas.
The generous 210 litre capacity can hold approximately 169 330ml bottles, to keep your bar amply stocked with a full beverage range, ready for busy services. All products are effectively presented, with interior LED lighting guaranteed to showcase and highlight bottles, enticing customers and boosting sales. The stylish black exterior complements any bar design and sits neatly with existing equipment, making this a popular choice with pubs and bars around the country.
Main Features of the Interlevin Back Bar Cooler
- Temeprature range of 3°C to 7°C is suitable for bottled drinks
- Digital control and temperature display offers precision settings and simple monitoring
- Interior LED light illuminate stock and advertises products in the most appealing way
- Sliding doors minimise unnecessary obstacles behind busy bars
- Self-closing doors minimise the escape of chilled air and increase efficiency
- Includes 4 adjustable shelves giving versatility to the layout of the display
- Adjustable feet allow easy levelling of equipment
- The integrated lock guarantees the safety and security of stock at all times
- Fan assisted cooling circulates chilled air throughout the interior to provide even and consistent temperatures
- Automatic defrost is ideal for ease of use
- Black exterior finish exudes professionalism and enhances the appeal of any bar
- With a hammered aluminium interior, users can achieve a clean and ultra-hygienic finish
- Featuring a high quality EBM fan motor
- Condenser is designed to be less vulnerable to blocking, reducing maintenance and service
- Door gasket is replaceable to guarantee an effective seal and improved efficiency
Specifications of the PD20S Bar Fridge
- 210 litre capacity / 7.4 cubic foot
- Holds approximately 169 x 330ml bottles or approx. 44 x 75cl wine bottles if fitted with optional wine shelves
- 230W, 1A, requires 13A supply
- External dimensions: 900 x 900 x 520 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 740 x 820 x 360 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise level: 50dB
- Uses R600a refrigerant
- Refrigerant charge: 54
- Weight: unpacked - 62kg; packed - 64kg
Interlevin Standard Warranty
A 24 month parts only warranty is included as standard.
This Interlevin unit is also available as a single and triple door option ensuring that all of your bottle storage requirements are met..
To guarantee that you make the right choice first time, take a look at our bottle cooler buying guide for more information.
Save More when you order 4 or more of selected products in this range!