Why Buy the Interlevin PD20H SS Double Door Bottle Cooler
The PD range from Interlevin is a popular bottle cooler range which is built 'with efficiency and reliability' in mind. The refrigeration components are German made and solid including a condenser which is less liable to blockages. The PD20H SS double door bottle cooler comes with features that enable it to operate at full capacity without you having to spend too much on energy bills.
With a mirror stainless steel interior and a stainless steel exterior, the PD20H SS is both durable and easy to clean. The mirror stainless steel finish inside provides an attractive display for your drinks and coupled with the stainless steel exterior this unit is easily cleaned. This will allow you to keep up with all the hygienic requirements in your commercial kitchen.
There is a lock on the doors as standard and the shelves within are adjustable, allowing you to set them at the height desired for your merchandise. This unit has a digital controller and temperature display which allow the temperature to be monitored within its range of 3°C to 7°C and there is a plastic cover which protects these controls.
Fan assisted cooling ensures a consistent temperature throughout the interior of the cabinet. There is an automatic defrost system that rids the chiller of all frosted ice to help keep it efficient at all times.
Adjustable feet make levelling easy and the self-closing doors prevent accidental loss of cold air during busy times. Should the gasket on the door fail at any point they are replaceable making maintenance routines easy.
The PD20H SS can hold approximately 169 x 330ml bottles and there are optional wine shelves which can be added to facilitate the storage and display of wine bottles. This bottle cooler also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty with the option of one or two years additional labour cover.
Key Features of the Interlevin PD20H SS Stainless Steel Bar Fridge
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 2 Glass hinged doors (lockable)
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Digital controller & temperature display
- Temperature range of 3°C to 7°C
- Switchable interior light
- Split level shelving
- Adjustable feet
- Mirror stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H900 x W900 x D520
- Internal dimensions (mm) H740 x W820 x D360
- Gross internal volume 210L / 7.4 cubic foot
- Accepts approx. 169 x 330ml bottles
- Accepts approx. 44 x 75cl wine bottles (when optional wine shelves are purchased)
- 4 Adjustable shelves
- Climate class 4
- Refrigerant R600a, Refrigerant charge 54
- Max ambient: 30°C at 55% RH
- Electric usage 2.47 kWh per 24 hours
- Power 1A, 230V, 230W, UK plug
- Noise level 50db
- Weight 64kg
- Packed weight 66kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included