Why Buy the Interlevin PD20H Bottle Cooler?
If you demand quality and efficiency look no further than the Interlevin PD20H Bottle Cooler. Recognised within the industry as a brand synonymous with manufacturing and distributing quality products, this Interlevin unit is capable of withstanding tough commercial environments whilst guaranteeing precision performance. Suitable for chilling and displaying a full range of bottled drinks, the 3°C to 7°C temperature range ensures all beverages are served in optimum condition.
The undercounter design, whilst making sure that all available bar space is fully utilised, generates a 210 litre capacity capable of holding approximately 169 x 330ml bottles, guaranteeing that ample quantities of stock are always on hand and ready to serve. The display can be tailored to the products on offer thanks to adjustable shelves and is enhanced with LED interior lighting to showcase and present bottles in the most effective manner.
Main Features of the Interlevin Undercounter Double Door Bar Fridge
- Designed for undercounter positioning with double hinged doors for easy access to contents
- Suitable for a range of bottled drinks with a temperature range of 3°C to 7°C
- A digital controller guarantees that each bottle cooler is easy to use and offers additional precision for use
- The easy to read temperature display makes monitoring simple and ensures accurate results
- Features an interior LED light to display and advertise products on sale
- Self-closing doors increase efficiency by minimising the loss of chilled air
- An integrated lock is supplied as standard to increase security of valuable stock
- Adjustable feet offer the ability to raise or lower units to achieve uniformed lines between bar equipment
- With 4 adjustable shelves - 2 per door there is plenty of versatility to stock varying sized products
- Stylish black exterior finish
- The hammered aluminium interior offers an attractive finish which is easy to clean and maintain
- Fan assisted cooling consistently circulates air around the interior cavity and cocoons stock in the perfect environment
- Automatic defrost which reduces manual input and makes maintenance easier
- Each unit incorporates a quality EBM fan motor which increases durability and effectiveness
- The condenser design is less vulnerable to blocking, reducing maintenance and service costs
Specifications and Running Requirements for the PD20H Chiller
- 210 litre capacity / 7.4 cubic foot
- Holds approximately 169 x 330ml bottles
- Holds approximately 44 x 75cl wine bottles (when fitted with optional wine shelves)
- 230W, 1A, requires 13A supply
- External dimensions: 900 x 900 x 520 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal dimensions: 740 x 820 x 360 mm (HxWxD)
- Climate class: 4
- Recommended use in maximum ambient temperatures of 30°C at 55% RH
- Noise level: 50dB
- Uses R600a refrigerant, fully compliant with F-Gas regulations
- Refrigerant charge: 54
- Weight: unpacked - 62kg; packed - 64kg
Interlevin Manufacturer's Warranty
Interlevin offer a standard manufacturer's 2 year parts only warranty.
To guarantee that you make the right choice first time, take a look at our bottle cooler buying guide for more information.
Save More when you order 4 or more of selected products in this range!