Why Buy the Interlevin EC20S Double Door Bottle Cooler?
With its simple design and professional appeal, the Interlevin EC20S Low Energy Double Door Bottle Cooler is meticulously designed to present your bottled drinks in the most attractive light.
This 2-door bottle cooler provides ample space to arrange your merchandise within its 210 litre capacity. Supporting up to 169 x 330ml bottles, this bar chiller is supplied with 2 adjustable shelves per door ensuring that the potential capacity can be fully utilised.
Designed with sliding doors, placing the drinks fridge is simple and convenient in layouts where hinged doors could pose an obstruction. What’s more the doors are self-closing to increase energy efficiency by minimizing the escape of cold air.
Glass doors offer the perfect view of the products on offer and when combined with the efficient LED lighting, creates optimum presentation for stock to boost bar sales.
Expertly designed using triple glazed glass door panels and a high efficiency compressor, the EC20S delivers low energy consumption and increased savings on running costs.
Featuring a user friendly digital control panel this cooler facilitates temperature adjustments between 3℃ and 7℃ to ensure consistent cooling and effective preservation of your products’ shelf-life.
Key features of the EC20S Low Energy Double Door Bar Chiller
- Black exterior finish with hammered aluminium interior
- Fully automatic operation
- Long life EBM ultra-reliable fans for even temperature distribution
- Digital controller with temperature display
- 2 Low energy sliding glass doors equivalent of triple glazed
- LED interior light and switch
- Self closing doors with lock
- 4 adjustable shelves as standard
- Replaceable door gasket for 100% seal effect
- High energy compressor for enhancing precise temperatures
- 210 litres capacity with 7.4 cubic foot volume
- Holds approximately 169 x 330ml bottles
Running specifications and requirements
- Automatic defrosting
- 3℃ to 7℃ temperature range
- Maximum 30℃ ambient temperature and 55% RH climate class 4
- 230W, 230V, 1.6A, standard UK plug
- R600a refrigerant with 54 refrigerant charge
- Weight 64kg
- Packed weight 62kg
- 24 months’ parts only manufacturers warranty