Why Buy the Interlevin EC20H Double Door Bottle Cooler?
With its distinct edges and professional appeal, the Interlevin EC20H Low Energy Double Door Bottle Cooler is meticulously designed to present your bottled drinks attractively whilst maintaining optimum storage conditions.
This 2-door bottle cooler provides ample spacing to your merchandise within its 210 litre capacity and is capable of supporting up to 169 x 330ml bottles at one time. If required this fridge can hold 44 x 75cl wine bottles when fitted with the appropriate shelving. Supplied with 4 standard adjustable shelves, two per door, the EC20H ensures maximum use of your storage potential.
What’s more the doors are self-closing facilitating easier loading and removal of stock. This self-closing function also improves the efficiency of the bar fridge by minimising the escape of cold air.
The triple glazed glass doors offer good insulation properties to assist in the maintenance of temperatures, increasing efficiency whilst also attractively presenting your range of beverages.
Designed with a user-friendly microprocessor, the digital control panel allows easy temperature adjustments between 3℃ and 7℃ to ensure consistent cooling and effective preservation of your products’ shelf-life.
Boasting energy-efficient LED lighting, this back bar chiller optimises presentation and display to increase merchandising appeal.
Key features of the EC20H Hinged Double Door Bar Fridge
- Black exterior finish with hammered aluminium interior
- Fully automatic operation
- Long life EBM ultra-reliable fans for even temperature distribution
- High efficiency compressor
- Digital controller with temperature display
- Condenser designed for minimal blocking
- 2 hinged Low E glass doors, equivalent to triple glazing
- LED interior light and switch
- Self closing doors with lock
- 4 adjustable shelves as standard (2 per door)
- Replaceable door gasket for 100% seal effect
- Free standing placement
- Adjustable feet
- 210 litres capacity with 7.4 cubic foot volume
- Holds approximately 169 x 330ml bottles
Running specifications and requirements
- Automatic defrosting
- 3℃ to 7℃ temperature range
- Climate class 4, maximum 30℃ ambient temperature at 55% RH
- 230W, 230V, 1.6A standard UK plug
- R600a refrigerant with 54 refrigerant charge
- Weight 62kg
- Packed weight 64kg
- 24 months’ manufacturers parts warranty as standard