Why Buy the Autonumis EcoChill RVC10001 Double Door Sliding Bottle Cooler?
The EcoChill RVC10001 is a perfect piece of refrigeration for bars & restaurants looking to optimise their storage space whilst saving money on their energy bill. The unit can hold up to 174 x 330 ml bottles or 288 x 330ml cans across 3 levels, combine this with the sliding doors & you have a bottle cooler that can display a wide range of stock whilst taking up a rather small area, making this unit ideal for establishments who want to effectively utilise every bit of space.
Inside, the bottle cooler is fitted with a foam injected carcass that both strengthens the unit & provides a high level of thermal insulation, ensuring cold air is kept in & reducing energy lost to opening the doors. The RVC10001 has a temperature range of 3C to 11C and comes fitted with a digital thermostat, allowing for accurate temperature readings & on the fly adjustments.
Externally, the RVC10001 comes with a stylish back finish that guides the customers attention to the products on display. Internally the unit is fully illuminated & has a reflective aluminium finish making your products the main focal point.
This unit comes with 24 months parts & labour as standard.
Key Features of the EcoChill RVC10001 Bar Fridge
- Large compressor for fast pull down times
- Generous internal capacity
- Includes 4 adjustable wire shelves
- Adjustable digital thermostat allows for accurate temperature control
- Foam injected carcass ensures great thermal insulation & cabinet strength
- Fully illuminated display area that looks great in busy bars
- Stylish black exterior
- Illumination can be powered off independently from the cooling
Specifications for the RVC10001 Double Door Bottle Cooler
- Exterior dimensions: 900 x 910 x 500mm (H x W x D).
- 174 x 330ml bottle capacity.
- Temperature range: 3C to 11C.
- R600A Refrigerant.
Includes 24 months parts & labour warranty as standard.