Infrico Large Capacity Beer Dump
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico Large Capacity Beer Dump?
Nothing makes customer service in your bar stand out than the Infrico large capacity beer dump. Crafted to perfection, this equipment is designed to give you the best experience while keeping your customers happy and appreciative.
It comes with an AISI 304 stainless steel finish which guarantees durability and sturdiness for your unit. It also has polyurethane injected sliding doors with an integrated handle to ensure that you have easy access to your stock. The insulation also ensures that the unit is able to maintain the required temperatures throughout for maximum efficiency.
This model comes with a manual defrost system for easy removal of frosted ice and a static cooling system which evenly and consistently distributes cooled air within the unit. There is an accurate thermostat control to maintain the temperatures between 3°C to 6°C.
For cleaning purposes, this beer dump’s inserted bottom has wide corners eliminating any potential areas for the build-up of debris.
Available in a choice of widths, each with increasing capacity, the EBBEER back bar fridge is suitable for any busy bar environment that requires large quantities of drinks on hand.
The Infrico large capacity beer dump also comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Please Note: This is a special order item with a lead time of 6-8 weeks.
Key Features of the Infrico Stainless Steel Beer Dump
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Polyurethane injected sliding doors
- Robust integrated handle
- Manual defrost
- Static cooling
- Thermostat control
- Temperature range of 3°C to 6°C
- Wide internal corners make cleaning easy
- CFC free polyurethane injection insulation
- Drain inside the cabinet
- AISI 304 stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H865 x W (optional) x D550
- Power Supply: 13amp supply
- Climate Class 4
- Refrigerant: R290
- 24 Months parts and labour warranty included
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel, glavanized metal plate back|
|Internal Height (mm)||666|
|Internal Depth (mm)||463|
|Warranty||24 Months Parts and Labour|
|KW per hour||0.3|
|Temperature Range||3C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.