Infrico EFP2000SS Chest Cooler
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the Infrico EFP2000SS Chest Cooler?
The Infrico EFP2000SS Chest Cooler delivers a reliable solution to refrigerating large quantities of bottled drinks in any retail setting be it a bar, hotel, restaurant or even a café.
Within its generous footprint, the EFP2000SS Chest Cooler comfortably accepts 360 (200ml) bottles in a 415 litre gross capacity. In effect, you’re adequately prepared to fulfill the constant surge of your customers’ demands.
Utilising a static cooling system, chilled air within the temperature range of 3°C to 6°C is naturally circulated to maintain optimum storage conditions for a wide range of stock.
This distinct beer dump cooler features 4 sliding lids as standard to facilitate effortless accessibility to your inventory. Thanks to a raised interior, you can quickly retrieve your customers’ favourite drinks, while concurrently maintaining hygienic storage conditions with easy access for cleaning.
Designed with a high quality stainless steel interior and exterior, the EFP2000SS creates an attractive yet durable unit that sits well in any commercial setting.
Features of the EFP2000EG Beer Dump
- Stainless steel interior with stainless steel exterior
- Adjustable thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Polyurethane injected sliding doors with integrated handle
- Static coil evaporator to enhance efficient temperatures
- 4 lids
Running requirements and specifications
- Exterior dimensions; height 880mm, 1954mm width, 550mm depth
- 360 x 200ml bottle capacity
- 415L / 14.6 cubic foot gross capacity
- Manual defrosting
- 3℃ to 6℃ temperature range
- Climate class 4 with 30℃ maximum ambient temperature
- 180W, 230V, 13A power supply
- R290 refrigerant gases
- Weight: 110kg
- 24 months’ parts and labour warranty
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Interior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless steel|
|Internal Height (mm)||471|
|Internal Depth (mm)||463|
|Warranty||24 months parts and labour|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||415|
|Max Ambient||30C at 55% RH|
|KW per hour||0.18|
|Temperature Range||3C to 6C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.