Why Buy the Infrico EFP1500EG Chest Cooler?
The Infrico EFP1500EG Chest Cooler is a great choice when it comes to offering trademark solutions to the refrigeration of bottled drinks in your retail setting be it a bar, hotel, restaurant or even café.
Thanks in part to its intelligent space saving solution, the EFP1500EG Chest Cooler can comfortably tolerate 270 (200ml) bottles within its interior.
Customary with this chest chiller are 3 sliding doors to facilitate effortless accessibility to your inventory. What’s more, clear access also enables faster upkeep and replenishment of stock during tight schedules.
The EFP1500EG uses R290 refrigerant gases which replace outdated CFC pollutants. This in turn translates to uniform circulation of cold air within the unit’s interior to maintain the required temperature range of 3℃ to 6℃.
Designed with a white laminated exterior and galvanized steel interior, this drinks cooler is strong, durable and easy to clean to maintain; all vital in tough commercial settings.
Features of the EFP1500EG Beer Dump
- White laminated exterior with galvanised steel interior
- Adjustable thermostat for accurate temperature control
- Polyurethane injected sliding doors with integrated handle
- Static coil evaporator to enhance efficient temperatures
- 3 lids
Running requirements and specifications
- Exterior dimensions; 880 x 1479 x 550 mm (HxWxD)
- 270 x 200ml bottle capacity
- 305L / 10.7 cubic foot gross capacity
- Manual defrosting
- 3℃ to 6℃ temperature range
- Climate class 4
- 180W, 230V, 13A power connection
- R290 refrigerant gases
- Weight: 91kg
- 24 months’ parts and labour warranty