Why Buy the Foster Proline Remote Cold Room?
For reliable, high capacity refrigerated storage, the Foster Proline Remote Cold Room is the ideal choice. Offering a large volume walk-in design, these chillers comprise of the basic room structure to the chosen dimensions and a remote refrigeration system, installed separately from the room typically on an exterior wall where there is maximum air flow. Condensing units can be installed up to 15m from the cold room, based on a 12m horizontal pipe run and 3m vertical elevation. Each system includes unit coolers, weatherproof housing, support brackets, split system flexibility, easy remote operation and a hi/low temperature alarm.
The cold room itself is available in a choice of 20 sizes, catering for all business requirements. Including features such as efficient LED lighting, a semi rebate hinged door and door lock, these chiller rooms are designed and manufactured to perform in tough commercial environments. The package also includes delivery, installation and commissioning by Foster's own technicians, as well as a site survey on receipt of order, to guarantee that a professional, comprehensive service comes as standard.
Please Note: Cold rooms do not include floor.
Price includes delivery, installation and commissioning. Prices are available without commissioning however rooms will only be supplied with a 12 month parts only warranty in such cases. Price also includes a free site survey on recipt of order.
Price shown reflects one installation and one commissioning visit. Any subsequent visits will incur an additional cost.
Please ensure correct power supplies are in place before installation and commissioning visits, including isolated power supply within 1m of coldroom.
Want to put the finishing touches to your chiller room? A full range of additional accessories are available. Please contact our sales team for further information.
Key Features of the Proline Remote Walk-In Coldroom
- Manufactured in the UK
- Environmentally friendly and 98% recyclable
- Offers refrigerated storage at a temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Supplied with LED light giving maximum light output with increased efficiency and a reduction in running costs
- Strip curtains included for added efficiency
- Includes a high quality remote condensing and evaporating motor unit
- Remote system includes Foster unit coolers
- Easy remote operation
- Features hi/low temperature alarm
- Durable hinged door
- Fermod lockable handle on door
- Semi rebate doors with positive seal and top thermal properties
- Hard wearing exterior, with easy to clean, hygienic finish
- Delivered, installed and commissioned by Foster coldstore technicians
- Free site survey included on receipt of order
Chiller Running Requirements and Specifications
- All rooms have standard height of 2300mm
- Rooms 1.8m wide or less - door opening 675mm; rooms above 1.8m width - door opening 900mm
- 75mm foodsafe laminate interior and exterior
- Includes up to 15m pipe run from room to external motor unit; based on 12m horizontal placement and 3m vertical elevation
- High density foam insulation 43kg/m3
All coldrooms include a 12 months parts and labour warranty as standard when Foster complete installation and commissioning. If this service is not taken, then a 12 month parts only warranty will apply.