Tefcold Integral Freezer Room 2000mm width
- Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
Price On Application
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
This product requires special installation
Please enquire with our team regarding details of specialist power and utility connections required.
Why Buy the Tefcold Integral Freezer Room?
The Tefcold Integral Freezer Room delivers high capacity storage for a range of frozen produce; ideal for large operations such as restaurants and hotels. This is an 'all-in-one' kit including modular panels, each with 80mm insulation, a Tefcold refrigeration system which attaches to the room, a stainless steel floor with non-slip finish and freestanding shelving on which to place stock. All rooms have a standard height of 2100mm and width of 2000mm, however a choice of depths are available meaning that every business can find the perfect sized walk-in freezer.
A number of beneficial features make Tefcold an essential addition to all food storage areas. The heated door frame reduces the possibility of the door freezing shut, ensuring access is always available. A self closing door is ideal when carrying armfuls of produce, while the 'stay open' feature offers convenience during deliveries.
Offering a temperature range of -18°C to -22°C and with fan assisted cooling, chilled air is evenly circulated throughout the freezer room for consistent results. Conditions are accurately controlled with a precision digital thermostat and can be easily monitored via a digital display. Designed with 45° internal corners, cleaning is simple yet effective; the rounded corners making any dirt and debris collected in the corners easy to remove.
*Price includes the supply of the cold room only.
*Please call to confirm delivery and installation lead times
Main Features of the Tefcold Walk-In Storage Freezer
- Temperature ranges from -18°C to -22°C
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling for even and consistent air distribution
- Hot gas defrost
- Door can be locked for added security
- Interior light with easy to access switch
- Precision digital controller and easy to read temperature display
- Heated door frame to reduce condensation around door seals and prevent the door from freezing shut
- Includes stainless steel floor with non-slip finish
- Rounded door and 45° internal corners for easy cleaning
- Door has safety opening system
- Self closing door
- Ergonomic handle design
- Reversible door
- 'Stay open' function ideal during deliveries and restocking
- Pressure equalising valve
- Includes freestanding 4 tier shelving, 370mm deep and 3 tier shelving, 415mm deep
- Pre-lacquered panels designed for use with food
Specifications and Running Requirements
|External dimensions mm (HxWxD)||2100x2000x1100||2100x2000x1400||2100x2000x1700||2100x2000x2000||2100x2000x2900|
|Internal dimensions mm (HxWxD)||1950x1800x900||1950x1800x1200||1950x1800x1500||1950x1800x1800||1950x1800x2700|
|Gross internal volume (m3)||3.15||4.21||5.26||6.31||9.47|
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C at 55% RH
- Panels have 80mm insulation of high pressure injected CFC-free polyurethane, density 41kgm3
- 230V, 13A - hardwiring of the freezer room is recommended
- Climate class: 4
- 400kg maximum load per shelving section
- Freezer flooring is not suitable for use with trolleys
Tefcold Standard Warranty
A 24months parts only warranty is included.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Internal Height (mm)||1950|
|Shelves||370mm deep 4 tier + 415mm deep 3 tier|
|Warranty||24 months parts|
|Cooling Type||Fan assisted|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.