Why Buy the Mercatus Integral Freezer Room?
The Mercatus Integral Freezer Room delivers high capacity storage for a range of frozen produce; ideal for large operations such as restaurants and hotels. This is an 'all-in-one' kit including modular panels, each with 80mm insulation, a Mercatus refrigeration system which attaches to the room, a stainless steel floor with non-slip finish and freestanding shelving on which to place stock. All rooms have a standard height of 2100mm and width of 2000mm, however a choice of depths are available meaning that every business can find the perfect sized walk-in freezer.
A number of beneficial features make Mercatus an essential addition to all food storage areas. The heated door frame reduces the possibility of the door freezing shut, ensuring access is always available. A self closing door is ideal when carrying armfuls of produce, while the 'stay open' feature offers convenience during deliveries.
Offering a temperature range of -18°C to -22°C and with fan assisted cooling, chilled air is evenly circulated throughout the freezer room for consistent results. Conditions are accurately controlled with a precision digital thermostat and can be easily monitored via a digital display. Designed with 45° internal corners, cleaning is simple yet effective; the rounded corners making any dirt and debris collected in the corners easy to remove.
*Price includes the supply of the cold room only.
*Please call to confirm delivery and installation lead times
Main Features of the Mercatus Walk-In Storage Freezer
- Temperature ranges from -18°C to -22°C
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling for even and consistent air distribution
- Hot gas defrost
- Door can be locked for added security
- Interior light with easy to access switch
- Precision digital controller and easy to read temperature display
- Heated door frame to reduce condensation around door seals and prevent the door from freezing shut
- Includes stainless steel floor with non-slip finish
- Rounded door and 45° internal corners for easy cleaning
- Door has safety opening system
- Self closing door
- Ergonomic handle design
- Reversible door
- 'Stay open' function ideal during deliveries and restocking
- Pressure equalising valve
- Includes freestanding 4 tier shelving, 370mm deep and 3 tier shelving, 415mm deep
- Pre-lacquered panels designed for use with food
Specifications and Running Requirements
|External dimensions mm (HxWxD)||2100x2000x1100||2100x2000x1400||2100x2000x1700||2100x2000x2000||2100x2000x2900|
|Internal dimensions mm (HxWxD)||1950x1800x900||1950x1800x1200||1950x1800x1500||1950x1800x1800||1950x1800x2700|
|Gross internal volume (m3)||3.15||4.21||5.26||6.31||9.47|
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C at 55% RH
- Panels have 80mm insulation of high pressure injected CFC-free polyurethane, density 41kgm3
- 230V, 13A - hardwiring of the freezer room is recommended
- Climate class: 4
- 400kg maximum load per shelving section
- Freezer flooring is not suitable for use with trolleys
Mercatus Standard Warranty
A 24months parts only warranty is included.