Why Buy the Foster Proline Integrated Freezer Room?
Create large capacity freezer storage with the Foster Advantage Integral Freezer Room. Constructed with strong, durable foodsafe materials, this range of walk-in freezers are the perfect choice for restaurants, hotels, shops and supermarkets that demand extra storage. Including numerous fixed rooms sizes to choose from, each with differing capacities, finding the right freezer room for your requirements is easy.
Operating with a temperature range of -18°C to -21°C, all produce can be stored in optimum conditions for the best possible results. All Foster commercial freezer rooms are supplied with a quality wall mounted motor block and heavy duty steel floor, as well as beneficial features including LED lighting, Fermod lockable door handle and heated door seals as standard. Delivery, installation and commissioning services carried out by Foster's own team of technicians, as well as a site survey on receipt of order, are also included in the price to guarantee you're up and running in the quickest time possible, with minimum fuss and the reassurance of a professional service.
Foster Refrigeration are industry leaders in the UK, the brand being synonymous with high quality. This Advantage range offers the perfect balance between strength, durability, enhanced efficiency and outstanding performance for any business on a budget.
Price includes delivery, installation and commissioning. Prices are available without commissioning however rooms will only be supplied with a 12 month parts only warranty in such cases. Price also includes a free site survey on recipt of order.
Price shown reflects one installation and one commissioning visit. Any subsequent visits will incur an additional cost.
Please ensure correct power supplies are in place before installation and commissioning visits, including isolated power supply within 1m of coldroom.
Shelving options can be added at an additional cost ... Price P.O.A
Want to put the finishing touches to your chiller room? A full range of additional accessories are available. Please contact our sales team for further information.
Main Features of the Advantage Walk-In Freezer Room
- Manufactured in the UK
- 98% recyclable
- Includes heavy duty steel floor
- Freezer storage at -18°C to -21°C temperature range
- LED light supplied giving maximum light output with increased efficiency
- Supplied with high quality condensing and evaporating motor unit
- Wall mounted refrigeration system is fully programmable with control panel and digital display
- Hinged door as standard
- Door with durable Fermod lockable handle
- Heated door seal prevents the door from freezing
- Semi rebate doors with positive seal
- Hard wearing exterior with hygienic, easy to clean finish
- Delivered, installed and commissioned by Foster's own coldstore technicians
- A free site survey is included on receipt of order
Specifications and Running Requirements
- All rooms offer a standard height of 2100mm
- Rooms 1.8m wide or less have door opening of 675mm; rooms above 1.8m width have door opening of 900mm
- 75mm laminate interior and exterior
- High density foam insulation 43kg/m3
- Hot gas defrost
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 32°C
- Requires minimum fresh air supply into and out of coldroom area of 1200m3p/hr
Foster Coldstore Manufacturer's Warranty
A full 12 month parts and labour warranty is included as standard when Foster carry out a commissioning service. If commissioning is not carried out by Foster technicians a 12 month parts only warranty will be supplied.