Why Buy the Mercatus Integrated Cold Room?
The Mercatus Integral Cold Room provides high volume refrigerated storage, ideal for large shops, restaurants, hotels and food-led pubs. A choice of sizes are available guaranteeing that whatever dimensions and capacity you're looking for, the perfect solution can be found. The ME-17C offers a standard 2100 x 1700 mm (HxW) and a range of depths to suit every demand. Using fan assisted cooling and with an accurate digital control, temperatures from 2°C to 8°C are evenly and consistently circulated to achieve precision refrigerated conditions for a variety of produce including fresh meat.
Mercatus chiller rooms deliver a host of beneficial features to guarantee that equipment is convenient and safe to use and that stock is always housed in optimum condition. The rounded door is self closing; useful when carrying armfuls of stock and you have no spare hands for manual closing. This feature also limits the amount of time that the door is left open, therefore allowing cold air to escape. During deliveries and restocking, when regular entry is required, a 'stay open' feature is a convenient addition.
These cold rooms are supplied with a non-slip stainless steel floor and freestanding shelves included as standard, ensuring that you receive a complete chiller set-up.
*Price includes the supply of the cold room only.
*Please call to confirm delivery and installation lead times.
Main Features of the ME-17C Walk In Fridge
- Adjustable 2°C to 8°C temperature range
- Fully automatic operation
- Fan assisted cooling gives even, consistent circulation of cold air
- Hot gas defrost
- Lockable door
- Interior light with switch
- Digital controller for added precision
- Digital temperature display
- Heated door frame to reduce condensation around the door seals
- Supplied with non-slip stainless steel flooring
- Rounded door design
- 45° internal corners for easy cleaning
- Door is reversible
- Self closing door with safety opening system
- Door has 'stay open' function ideal for deliveries and restocking
- Ergonomic handle
- Pressure equalising valve
- Includes freestanding 370mm deep 4 tier shelving and 415mm deep 3 tier shelving
- Panels are pre-lacquered making them safe for use with food
Specifications and Running Requirements
|External dimensions mm (HxWxD)||2100x1700x1400||2100x1700x1700||2100x1700x2000||2100x1700x2300||2100x1700x2900|
|Internal dimensions mm (HxWxD)||1950x1400x1200||1950x1500x1500||1950x1500x1800||1950x1500x2100||1950x1500x2700|
|Gross internal volume (m3)||3.51||4.38||5.26||6.14||7.89|
- Suitable for positioning in ambient temperatures up to 30°C at 55% RH
- 80mm panel insulation, high pressure injected CFC-free polyurethane, density 41kgm3
- 230V, 13A - hardwiring of the cold room is recommended
- Climate class: 4
- Maximum load per shelving section: 400kg
- Flooring is not suitable for trolleys
Mercatus Standard Warranty
A 24 months parts only warranty is included as standard.