Why Buy the Foster Advantage+ Integral Cold Room?
In the field of commercial refrigeration, one name has always led the way. Foster Coldstores are the UK market leader, delivering refrigerated storage solutions tailored to the demands of the commercial foodservice industry. The Foster Advantage+ Integral Cold Room range comprises of a choice of fixed room sizes to ensure any scale of business can find the perfect walk-in chiller and all whilst on a budget.
Creating precision conditions within a temperature range of 1°C to 4°C, produce is always stored in the optimum environment to guarantee quality results. Including features such as LED light, semi rebated door with Fermod lockable handle and wall mounted refrigeration system, the Advantage range delivers everything you require of a coldroom. The package also includes delivery, installation and commissioning as well as a site survey on receipt of order to guarantee you make the right decision with regards to your individual business requirements. Installation and commissioning is carried out by Foster's own team of technicians to deliver quality service and support from start to finish.
Insulated panels deliver efficiency as a key feature alongside durability, reliability and high quality performance as standard. Being 98% recyclable, environmental awareness also plays a big part in the design and manufacture of these commercial cold rooms.
Please Note: Cold rooms do not include floor.
Price includes delivery, installation and commissioning. Prices are available without commissioning however rooms will only be supplied with a 12 month parts only warranty in such cases. Price also includes a free site survey on recipt of order.
Price shown reflects one installation and one commissioning visit. Any subsequent visits will incur an additional cost.
Please ensure correct power supplies are in place before installation and commissioning visits, including isolated power supply within 1m of coldroom.
Shelving options can be added at an additional cost ... Price P.O.A
Want to put the finishing touches to your chiller room? A full range of additional accessories are available. Please contact our sales team for further information.
Key Features and Benefits of Advantage+ Integral Walk-In Chillers
- Manufactured in the UK
- 98% recyclable
- Offers refrigerated storage at a temperature range of 1°C to 4°C
- Supplied with LED light giving maximum light output with increased efficiency and a reduction in running costs
- Includes a high quality condensing and evaporating motor unit
- Wall mounted refrigeration system with fully programmable control panel and digital display
- Hinged door
- Door features a durable Fermod lockable handle
- Semi rebate doors with positive seal
- Designed with hard wearing exterior, with hygienic, easy to clean finish
- Delivered, installed and commissioned by Foster's own coldstore technicians
- A free site survey is included on receipt of order
Running Requirements and Specifications
- All rooms have standard height of 2100mm
- Rooms 1.8m wide or less - door opening 675mm; rooms above 1.8m width - door opening 900mm
- 75mm foodsafe laminate interior and exterior
- High density foam insulation 43kg/m3
- Hot gas defrost
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 32°C
- Requires minimum fresh air supply into and out of coldroom area of 1200m3p/hr
Foster Coldroom Manufacturer's Warranty
A 12 month parts and labour warranty is supplied as standard when Foster carry out commissioning. If commissioning is not carried out by Foster technicians a 12 month parts only warranty will be included.