Why Buy the Coldkit Isark 2570mm Width Integrated Cold Room?
The Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room from Purever offers the perfect solution for large capacity storage in restaurants, hotels, shops and supermarkets. With a standard 2m height and width of 2570mm, a full choice of depths are available, each with increasing internal volume, to guarantee that the ideal chiller is available to meet every demand. Operating with a temperature range of 0°C to 10°C, optimum conditions are easy to achieve and suitable for the majority of refrigerated produce.
This walk-in chiller offers many features as standard to enhance usability. Units include a lockable door, complete with key, bulkhead light to illuminate the interior, CFC-free insulated panels with epoxy finish making it hygienic and entirely safe for use with food and a quick and easy to assemble design. With optional flooring and shelving available, end results can be tailored to suit every requirement.
Coldkit base their designs and manufacture on extensive research carried out by professionals in many countries to ensure build quality, performance and efficiency are delivered as standard.
*Please note: For additional labour warranty or to confirm delivery and installation lead times, please contact our sales team.
Main Features of the Isark Walk-In Chiller Room
- Refrigerates at a temperature range of 0°C to 10°C
- Straddle motor is included for fully integrated operation
- Safe for use with food
- Supplied with standard bulkhead light
- Insulated door with lock, key included
- Exterior door handle ergonomically designed
- Quick and easy assembly
- Panels and ceiling constructed of white epoxy coated galvanised steel
- Panels connected using high resistance PVC camlocks with anti-corrosion treatment
- Designed with extruded joints; replaceable should deterioration occur over time
- Cold rooms purchased without flooring are supplied with PVC profile including coving section
- Flooring is available made of black reinforced phenolic resin with non-slip finish
- Anodised aluminium shelving with grey finish, in 3 tier 2 wall configurations, 370mm deep is available
Coldroom Specifications and Running Requirements
|Depth (mm)||Internal Volume (m3)||Weight of Intarblock Motor (kg)||Noise Level @ 10m (dB)||Power|
- Width 2570mm
- Height - with floor 2000mm - without floor 2030mm
- Door size: 1830 x 700mm (HxW)
- Measurement from hinge to leaf outer edge: 850mm
- Recommended for use in maximum ambient temperatures of 35°C
- 230V, 16A, single phase hardwired
- Panels and ceiling made with 85mm thick panels with CFC-free polyurethane insulation with 40kg density per m3
- Designed with composite hinges for zero risk of corrosion
- Optional shelving has maximum capacity of 100-120kg per shelf