Why Buy the Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room 2.4m high, 2570mm width?
The Coldkit Isark Integrated Cold Room by Purever delivers high capacity refrigerated storage for a wide range of produce, perfect for large operations such as supermarkets, restaurants and hotels. Offering precision temperatures between 0°C and 10°C, ingredients are always housed in optimum conditions. Designed with a standard height of 2.4m and width of 2570mm, a choice of depths are available, each with increasing volume capacity to guarantee that the storage demands of every business can be met.
Including a standard bulkhead light, ergonomic handle complete with lock and key and a quality straddle motor, the Isark range provides everything you need to create storage space that works for your individual requirements. Constructed with fully insulated epoxy coated galvanised steel ceiling and panels, these chillers are not only strong, durable and efficient in tough commercial settings but are also safe for use in the food industry.
With flooring options available, as well as anodised aluminium shelving for all coldroom sizes, creating high quality large volume storage has never been easier.
*Please note: For additional labour warranty or to confirm delivery and installation lead times, please contact our sales team.
Main Features of the Isark Walk-In Coldrooms & Chillers
- 0°C to 10°C refrigerated temperature range
- Package includes straddle motor
- Epoxy coating is safe for use with food
- Supplied with standard bulkhead light
- Lock feature complete with key
- Ergonomically designed exterior handle
- Quick and easy to assemble, even in small spaces
- White epoxy coated galvanised steel panels and ceiling
- Panels joined by high resistance PVC camlocks, each with anti-corrosion treatment
- Designed with extruded joints which are replaceable should deterioration occur
- Coldrooms without flooring are supplied with PVC profile including coving section
- Optional reinforced flooring made of black phenolic resin with non-slip finish
- Anodised aluminium shelving, in 3 tier 2 wall configurations, 370mm deep with grey finish
Specifications and Running Requirements
|Depth (mm)||Internal Volume (m3)||Weight of Intarblock Motor (kg)||Noise Level @ 10m (dB)||Power|
- Width 2570mm
- Height - with floor 2400mm - without floor 2430mm
- Door size: 1900 x 800mm (HxW)
- Measurement from hinge to leaf outer edge: 950mm
- Recommended for positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 35°C
- 230V, 16A, single phase hardwired
- 85mm thick panels have CFC-free polyurethane insulation with 40kg density per m3
- Composite hinges giving zero risk of corrosion
- Optional shelving has maximum capacity of 100-120kg per shelf
Coldkit Manufacturer's Warranty
A 12 month parts only warranty is included as standard.