Why Buy the Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room?
The ideal addition to large operations including hotels, supermarkets and restaurants, these Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Rooms, maximise refrigerated storage and guarantee optimum conditions in which to house produce. Designed with 2000mm height and 2170mm width, there are a range of depths available, each generating increasing capacities to ensure the demands of every business can be met.
Each coldroom is supplied with a straddle motor for fully integral operation, standard bulkhead light to illuminate the room, a door lock with key to secure stock when unattended and epoxy coated galvanised steel wall and ceiling panels, which are easy to assemble, insulated for efficiency and safe for use with food. Flooring and shelving options are available allowing you to tailor your walk-in cold room to meet individual requirements.
Coldkit Isark chiller rooms by Purever are designed and constructed based on extensive research carried out by professionals in many countries, guaranteeing performance, build quality and efficiency in any commercial setting.
*Please note: For additional labour warranty or to confirm delivery and installation lead times, please contact our sales team.
Key Features of the Isark Walk-In Chiller Room
- 0°C to 10°C temperature range
- Includes straddle motor for fully integral operation
- Designed to be safe to use with food
- Includes standard bulkhead light
- Lockable door with key
- Ergonomic external door handle
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Panels and ceiling made with white epoxy coated galvanised steel
- Panels connected with high resistance, anti-corrosion treated, PVC camlocks
- Extruded joints are replaceable should they deteriorate over time
- Chiller rooms without flooring are supplied with PVC profile including coving section
- Reinforced flooring made of black phenolic resin with non-slip finish is available
- Anodised aluminium shelving, in 3 tier 2 wall configurations, 370mm deep is available for all room dimensions
Running Requirements and Specifications
|Depth (mm)||Internal Volume (m3)||Weight of Intarblock Motor (kg)||Noise Level @ 10m (dB)||Power|
- Width 2170mm
- Height - with floor 2000mm - without floor 2030mm
- Door size: 1830 x 700mm (HxW)
- Measurement from hinge to leaf outer edge: 850mm
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 35°C
- 230V, 16A, single phase hardwired
- 85mm thick panels with CFC-free polyurethane insulation with 40kg density per m3
- Composite hinges with zero risk of corrosion
- Optional shelving has maximum capacity of 100-120kg per shelf
Coldkit Manufacturer's Warranty
These cold rooms include a 12 months parts only warranty as standard.