Why Buy the Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room by Purever?
The ideal solution for large operations that require high volume refrigerated storage, the Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room generates ample capacity to meet the demands of restaurants, supermarkets and hotels. A temperature range of 0°C to 10°C creates optimum conditions for a wide range of stock ensuring consistent, quality results. These models have a standard 2400mm height and 2170mm width with a full choice of depths available to cater for every business requirement.
Benefitting from a number of design features, these walk-in chillers are the perfect addition to any food storage area. With a bulkhead light, ergonomic external handle with lock and key, extruded joints which are replaceable should deterioration occur and an epoxy coated finish making this unit safe for use with food, it is ideally suited to commercial operations.
The walls, door and ceiling are comprised of coated galvanised steel panels with CFC-free insulation and feature high resistance PVC camlocks to securely hold the construction together, making assembly quick and easy. Optional non-slip flooring is available to complete any cold room as well as strong, durable anodised aluminium 3 tier shelving designed to create optimised organisation in storage areas.
*Please note: For additional labour warranty or to confirm delivery and installation lead times, please contact our sales team.
Main Features of the Isark Walk-In Chiller
- Offers refrigeration with a 0°C to 10°C temperature range
- Includes straddle motor for fully integrated operation
- Designed to be safe for use with food
- Includes standard bulkhead light
- Lockable door and key included
- Ergonomically designed external door handle
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Panels are manufactured with white epoxy coated galvanised steel
- Joined with high resistance, anti-corrosion treated, PVC camlocks
- Extruded joints are replaceable should they deteriorate over time
- Coldrooms without flooring are supplied with PVC profile including coving section for the perfect fit
- Reinforced flooring available made of black phenolic resin with non-slip finish
- Grey anodised aluminium shelving, in 3 tier 2 wall configurations, 370mm deep
Specifications and Running Requirements
|Depth (mm)||Internal Volume (m3)||Weight of Intarblock Motor (kg)||Noise Level @ 10m (dB)||Power|
- Width 2170mm
- Height - with floor 2400mm - without floor 2430mm
- Door size: 1900 x 800mm (HxW)
- Measurement from hinge to leaf outer edge: 950mm
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 35°C
- 230V, 16A, single phase hardwired
- Manufactured using 85mm thick panels with CFC-free polyurethane insulation with 40kg density per m3
- Constructed with composite hinges giving zero risk of corrosion
- Optional shelving has maximum capacity of 100-120kg per shelf
Coldkit Isark Standard Warranty
A 12 months parts only manufacturer's warranty is supplied.