Why Buy the Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room 1.77m wide, 2m high?
The Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room provides a fully modular refrigerated storage solution, ideal for large, high turnover operations. Operating with a temperature range of 0°C - 10°C, flexible storage for a variety of produce is created. Quick and easy to assemble, this chiller room is constructed with galvanised steel panels, each with 85mm CFC-free polyurethane insulation and a white epoxy paint coating, making it suitable and safe for use in the food service industry.
This walk-in fridge has a standard height of 2m and standard width of 1770mm with a comprehensive choice of depths to guarantee that every sizing demand can be met. Each coldroom is supplied with a straddle motor, standard bulkhead light and door lock as standard. A black, non-slip phenolic resin floor is available along with grey, anodised aluminium shelving to help organise stock.
The advanced design and construction of the Coldkit cold rooms by Purever is based on and backed by extensive research from professionals around the world to guarantee that quality, performance and efficiency are in-built as standard.
Key Features of the Isark Integrated Walk-In Chiller
- 0°C to 10°C temperature range
- Includes straddle motor for fully integrated refrigeration
- Designed to be safe to use with food
- Supplied with standard bulkhead light
- Lockable door with key
- Ergonomic external door handle
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Manufactured using white epoxy coated galvanised steel
- Fitted together with high resistance, anti-corrosion treated, PVC camlocks
- Extruded joints allow replacement should they deteriorate over time
- Chiller rooms without flooring are supplied with PVC profile including coving section
- Optional reinforced flooring made of black phenolic resin with non-slip finish
- Optional anodised aluminium shelving, in 3 tier 2 wall configuration, 370mm deep
*Please note: For additional labour warranty or to confirm delivery and installation lead times, please contact our sales team.
Specifications and Running Requirements
|Depth (mm)||Internal Volume (m3)||Weight of Intarblock Motor (kg)||Noise Level @ 10m (dB)||Power|
- Width 1770mm
- Height - with floor 2000mm - without floor 2030mm
- Door size: 1830 x 700mm (HxW)
- Measurement from hinge to leaf outer edge: 850mm
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 35°C
- 230V, 16A, single phase hardwired
- 85mm thick panels with CFC-free polyurethane insulation with 40kg density per m3
- Composite hinges with zero risk of corrosion
- Optional shelving has maximum capacity of 100-120kg per shelf
Isark Manufacturer Warranty
A 12 month parts only manufacturer's warranty is included as standard.