Why Buy the Coldkit Isark Integral Cold Room 1.77m wide, 2.4m high?
The Isark Integral Cold Rooms from Coldkit by Purever are designed to offer high capacity refrigerated storage for a full range of chilled produce. With an increased height of 2.4m, standard width of 1770mm and a full selection of depths available, every business, regardless of size requirements and storage demands, can easily locate the ideal walk-in chiller. Operating with a temperature range of 0°C - 10°C, optimum conditions are achieved ensuring that stock is always stored in the perfect environment.
A number of beneficial features are in-built as standard, including a bulkhead light, ergonomic exterior handle with lock and key and white epoxy coated panels, safe for use with food. Optional anodised aluminium 3 tier shelving is available along with a black phenolic floor with non-slip finish, both capable of completing and putting the finishing touches to your chilled storage.
Coldkit use quality manufacturing materials to ensure strength, durability and efficiency. The 85mm galvanised steel panels feature CFC-free polyurethane insulation to effectively contain chilled temperatures and improve energy efficiency. This cold room is quick and easy to assemble, being firmly secured together using anti-corrosion treated, PVC camlocks. The team at Coldkit draw on extensive research carried out by professionals around the world allowing them to produce a unit where performance and quality are guaranteed.
Key Features of the Isark Walk-In Chiller Room
- Refrigerates with a 0°C to 10°C temperature range
- Includes straddle motor for fully integrated refrigeration
- Safe for use with food
- Supplied with standard bulkhead light
- Door is lockable with key included
- Ergonomic external door handle
- Quick and easy assembly
- Panels manufactured with white epoxy coated galvanised steel
- Joined with high resistance, anti-corrosion treated, PVC camlocks
- Extruded joints can be replaced should they deteriorate over time
- Chiller rooms without flooring are supplied with PVC profile including coving section
- Reinforced flooring made of black phenolic resin with non-slip finish is available
- Anodised aluminium shelving, in 3 tier 2 wall configurations, 370mm deep is available for every sized room
*Please note: For additional labour warranty or to confirm delivery and installation lead times, please contact our sales team.
Running Requirements and Specifications
|Depth (mm)||Internal Volume (m3)||Weight of Intarblock Motor (kg)||Noise Level @10m (dB)||Power|
- Width 1770mm
- Height - with floor 2400mm - without floor 2430mm
- Door size: 1900 x 800mm (HxW)
- Measurement from hinge to leaf outer edge: 950mm
- Recommended positioning in maximum ambient temperatures of 35°C
- 230V, 16A, single phase hardwired
- 85mm thick panels with CFC-free polyurethane insulation with 40kg density per m3
- Composite hinges with zero risk of corrosion
- Optional shelving has maximum capacity of 100-120kg per shelf
Coldkit Isark Manufacturer's Warranty
A 12 month parts only warranty is supplied as standard.