Why Buy the Gamko FK2-25/4R Keg Cooler?
The Gamko FK2-25/4R introduces a flexible approach to keg cooling where space is limited. Besides that, this one of a kind cooler has unparalleled functionality and reliability to match its professional design.
Plug and play operation. The beer cooling cabinet can be effortlessly installed in tight spaces of your establishment without the dire need of specialised expertise.
Tolerant storage space. The distinctive keg cooler can comfortably accommodate 1 (50 litre) keg or 4 (20 litre) kegs at a go, ensuring your bar is always fully stocked.
An environment-friendly approach to cooling is made possible by the use of R600a refrigerant gases. These gases stand in for pollutants such as outdated CFC’s.
Point of preparation resolve. This can be made possible by running a beer tubing to dispense tapped beer through the top or side of the keg. In effect, this ensures speedy customer service during peak hours.
Key Features of the Under Counter Beer Chiller
- Silver coloured skin plate interior
- Adjustable feet
- Designed to hold either 20 litre or 50 litre kegs
- 1 solid hinged door
- Anthracite skin plate external finish
- Back and sides fit with spacers for optimum air circulation
- Low running compared to cellar cooling
Running requirements and specifications
- 0℃ to 7℃ temperature range
- Dimensions: Height 860-880mm, 880mm Width, 567mm Depth
- R600a refrigerant
- 208W, 13A, single phase, plug ready
36 month parts and 24 month labour warranty