Why Buy the True TDD-1 Keg Cooler?
The TDD-1 beer dispenser is a state-of-the-art equipment that is designed to help you serve the coolest and most refreshing beverages to your customers. It is made using the best materials and features in the market to ensure that you are able to appear professional at all times.
This keg cooler from True has air vents to maximise the flow of fresh air through the condenser, a CFC free insulation, a stainless steel countertop, door lock and recessed handles. Its design is built to accommodate a variety of 11 gallon beer kegs which makes it a great investment for your commercial space.
With its positive seal doors, this unit uses an oversized environmentally friendly (R134A) forced-air refrigeration system for maximum performance. This ultimately helps it to provide ice cold products. The model includes a threshold protector which prevents damage to the cabinet from routinely loading products. Door locks help secure your stock while is stainless steel 300 series floors and heavy galvanised steel walls make for a durable and easy to clean cooler.
The TDD-1 kegerator is able to provide temperatures ranging from 0.5°C to 3.3°C. Its evaporator and condenser are electrically commutated which prevents them from overheating regardless of the workload. Magnetic door gaskets with a removable function help in the easy cleaning and maintenance of the unit.
The TDD-1 keg cooler from True also includes a 5 years manufacturer parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TDD-1 Keg Cooler
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Positive seal doors
- Temperature range of 0.5°C to 3.3°C
- Fan motors direct a large volume of cold air into the draught columns
- Electrically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors produce little heat while moving a consistent volume of air
- Condensing unit is accessible from the rear
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction
- All stainless steel countertop
- Heavy duty black vinyl exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1010 x W597 x D794
- 77mm diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns
- Holds 1 x 11 gallon keg
- Uses R134a hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 230V, 1.2A, single phase
- 60 months parts and labour warranty included