Please Note: this cooler works in conjunction with the Gamko FK/MU Motor Unit.
Why Buy the GAMKO FK/8 Keg Cooler?
The Gamko FK/8 keg cooler can easily fit under your counter or back-bar with its compact form that adequately caters for limited spaces in your business premises. It comes with a slide-in unit located on its side for effortless routine service and convenience.
Tolerant storage space. Our distinctive keg cooler can comfortably accommodate 8 (50 litre) keg or 16 (30 litre) kegs at one time.
Plug and play operation. The Gamko FK/8 can be effortlessly installed in tight spaces of your establishment without the need of specialised expertise.
Point of preparation resolve. is made possible by running beer tubing to dispense tapped beer through the top or side of the keg. In effect, this ensures speedy customer service during peak hours.
Robust exterior. The anthracite skin plate of this keg cooler ensures that your long term investment will stand the test of time.
Main Features of Gamko Beer Coolers
- Can be assembled in minutes
- Adjustable feet
- Designed to hold either eight 50 litre or sixteen 30 litre kegs
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Anthracite skin plate external finish
- Silver coloured skin plate interior finish
- Stainless steel bottom
- Easy to install flat pack design
Running requirements and specifications
- 0℃ to 7℃ temperature range when used with FK/MU motor unit
- Dimensions: Height 1080-1100mm, 1870mm Width, 978mm Depth
36 month parts and 24 month labour warranty