Please Note: this cooler works in conjunction with the Gamko FK/MU Motor Unit.
Why Buy the Gamko FK/6 Keg Cooler?
This world-class professional cooler is your go-to equipment for refrigerating on-tap beverages in your bar setting.
General storage capacity. The FK/6 Keg cooler can comfortably accommodate 6 (50 litre) kegs or 12 (30 litre) kegs at a go all within a compact footprint.
Convenient accessibility. This chiller facilitates easy access to your inventory with 2 solid hinged doors which will improve bar efficiency and make for timely customer service.
The FK/6 ensures that draught beer is served at the right temperature. This is made possible by a unique engineering feature that facilitates shorter cooling times.
Exchangeable door seals for quick and easy maintenance. Not only do these seals provide insulation but they also increase efficiency by effectively keeping cold temperatures in and heat out.
Robust exterior. The anthracite skin plate of this beer fridge ensures that your long term investment will stand the test of time.
Main Features of the FK/6 Beer Cooler
- Can be assembled in minutes
- Adjustable feet
- Designed to hold either six 50 litre or twelve 30 litre kegs
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Anthracite skin plate external finish
- Silver coloured skin plate interior finish
- Easy to install flat pack design
- Magnetic door gaskets ensure 100% door seal
Running requirements and specifications
- 0℃ to 7℃ temperature range when used with FK/MU motor unit
- Dimensions: Height 1080-1100mm, 1465mm Width, 978mm Depth
36 month parts and 24 month labour warranty