Why Buy the Gamko FK/4 Keg Cooler?
The Gamko FK/4 keg cooler brings with it intelligent solutions to preserve your on-tap drinks. This is done by reducing the cooling time. Ultimately, your draught beer is served at the right temperatures without respite.
Tolerant storage space. This distinctive under counter draught beer fridge can comfortably accommodate 4 (50 litre) kegs or 8 (30 litre) kegs at one time, all possible within a compact footprint.
Automatic defrost ensures hassle-free operation. This system is resourceful as it internally heats/warms your chiller to get rid of frost build-up. You don’t have to worry about the fuss related to cleaning defrost drains with this system in place.
Where space is at a premium, this one of a kind beer chiller is at its best. This is so because of its miniature footprint that can be assembled in minutes.
Adjustable feet for easy levelling for the Gamko FK/4. This enhances the aesthetics of your retail space by seamlessly complementing your environment.
Easy access to the interior via 2 hinged doors that reflect the overall robust build of the Gamko FK/4 keg cooler.
Please Note: this cooler works in conjunction with the Gamko FK/MU Motor Unit.
Main Features of the Modular FK/4 Beer Chiller
- Can be assembled in minutes
- Adjustable feet
- Designed to hold either four 50 litre or eight 30 litre kegs
- 2 solid hinged doors
- Anthracite skin plate external finish
- Silver coloured skin plate interior finish
- Easy to install flat pack design
- Motor unit sold separately
Running requirements and specifications
- 0℃ to 7℃ temperature range when used with FK/MU motor unit
- Dimensions: Height 1080-1100mm, 1060mm Width, 978mm Depth
36 month parts and 24 month labour warranty