Why Buy J & E Hall JCC60E/J5LC28C Cellar Cooling?
Delivering cost-effective chilling of commercial premises, the J & E Hall JCC60E / J5LC28C Cellar Cooler provides efficient, reliable refrigeration for cold storage areas.
The combination of the JCC60E indoor evaporator unit with the J5LC28C exterior compressor provides sufficient cooling capacity to chill rooms up to 70m3 above ground or 120m3 below ground at 12.7°C.
What’s more brewery specifications are also adhered to as the coils are constructed to 6 fins per inch for keeping your merchandise at optimum temperature levels. This also means that this unit operates to as low as 4°C to extend the shelf-life of your fresh fruits and vegetables, flowers, dairy products and other produce that requires a temperature controlled setting to maintain freshness.
In addition, this cooler guarantees a more comfortable working environment with minimum disruption to businesses thanks to low noise operations suitable even for residential areas.
This cellar cooler can be mounted on the ceiling or on a wall, without the need for additional brackets hence making the most of your available space.
Utilising an electronic controller, precision temperatures can be accurately achieved and reliably maintained.
Main features of the JCC Cellar Cooling Units
- Powder coated stainless steel exterior finish
- Electronic controllers for temperature adjustments
- Small footprint: maximises space for cooling
- 6 fins per inch: brewery specification evaporator coils
- Rotary compressor with overload protection enhances cooling capacity
- Indoor unit Air-throw: 1.11 cubic meters per second.
- External dimensions of JCC2 60E: 545mm height, 902mm width, 370mm depth
- External dimensions of J5LC25C: 756mm height, 855mm width, 328mm depth
Running Requirements and Specifications
- 24-hour product cooling time
- Temperature setting: Operates down to 4℃ for many types of product cooling
- R410A refrigerant gas
- Nominal cooling capacity at 32℃ (Ambient temperature): 5.82 kW
- 36 month manufacturers parts only warranty is included
Manufactured from a galvanised mild steel casing with polyester powder coating this cellar cooling system uses R410A refrigerant gas. The whole configuration can be controlled electronically from the indoor evaporator unit.
Please Note: pipework not included - this would need to be provided by installing engineer.
The outdoor rotary compressor has overload protection fitted and there is a low pressure switch on the indoor evaporator. Suitable for cooling products such as wine, flowers, cheese, fruit and vegetables to the following temperatures;
Pre-charged with 1.80kg R410A refrigerant gas. Can be charged with an additional 20g per metre;- call us to find out more.