Why Buy J & E Hall JCC25E/J5LC15C Cellar Cooling?
Count on the J & E Hall JCC25E / J5LC15C Cellar Cooler for cost effective creation of optimum temperatures for the storing of kegs and maturing wine in your premises.
The JCC indoor evaporator unit, combined with the J5LC exterior compressor unit, provides the cooling capacity to chill rooms up to 25m3 above ground or 45m3 below ground at 12.7°C.
What’s more brewery specifications are also adhered to as the coils are constructed to 6 fins per inch for keeping your merchandise at optimum temperature levels. This also means that this unit operates to as low as 4°C to extend the shelf-life of other products including fresh fruits and vegetables, flowers, dairy products and other items that require a temperature controlled setting.
In addition, the JCC25E / J5LC15C cooler guarantees stealthy operations by limiting noise levels to ensure minimum disruption.
This market leading cellar cooler is compatible with a number of settings as it can be mounted on the ceiling or on a wall, without requiring additional brackets hence maximising your storage space.
Key features of JCC Cellar Coolers
- Powder coated stainless steel exterior finish
- Electronic controllers for temperature adjustments
- Small footprint: maximises space for cooling
- 6 fins per inch: brewery specification evaporator coils
- Rotary compressor with overload protection enhances cooling capacity
- Air-throw: 0.83 cubic meters per second
- External dimensions JCC2 25E: 489mm height, 865mm width, 372mm depth
- External dimensions J5LC15C: 540mm height, 700mm width, 250mm depth
Running Requirements and Specifications
- 24-hour product cooling time
- Temperature setting: Operates down to 4℃ for many types of product cooling
- R410A refrigerant gas
- Normal cooling capacity at 32℃ (Ambient temperature): 2.87 kW
- 36 month parts only manufacturers warranty
Manufactured from a galvanised mild steel casing with polyester powder coating this cellar cooling system uses R410A refrigerant gas. The whole configuration can be controlled electronically from the indoor evaporator unit.
Please Note: pipework not included - this would need to be provided by installing engineer.
The outdoor rotary compressor has overload protection fitted and there is a low pressure switch on the indoor evaporator. Suitable for cooling products such as wine, flowers, cheese, fruit and vegetables to the following temperatures;
Pre-charged with 0.83kg R410A refrigerant gas. Can be charged with an additional 20g per metre;- call us to find out more.