Why Buy the Adande VCS2 Prep Counter With Solid Worktop and Blast Chiller?
If you are looking for commercial refrigeration that supplies a full range of reliable and versatile kitchen appliances, then you will be happy to know that Adande delivers premium build quality and exceptional performance results to the commercial food sectors. The VCS2 Prep Counter with a solid worktop, for example, has a conveniently placed side engine that has been designed to give superior air circulation while fridge and freezer components function via a simple switch. The exterior boasts a solid worktop which can hold the additional weight of equipment placed onto it while the interior stores your products to keep them fresh and healthy at temperatures ranging from -22˚C to +15˚C.
To add to the versatility of this commercial kitchen appliance, you can select your preferred choice of castor, roller and feet combinations to achieve a range of specific heights that meet your preferred requirements. Should two or more of these units be placed side by side, the result will be a seamless stainless-steel extended worktop – this will not only increase surface space but will increase storage options too! With two large capacity drawers which can each hold 4x1/1 gastronorm pans, the Adande VCS2 Prep Counter with solid top is the ultimate kitchen tool for any restaurant, coffee shop, canteen or café.
The drawer also features a blast chill function for ultimate convenience, versatility and food safety. Ideal for cook/chill uses, up to 7kg of food can be pulled down from 70°C to 3°C in as little as 90 minutes. Once the blast chill cycle is complete, contents are held at a safe 3°C until removed. Blast chill is available as a feature in just one or both drawers, in a configuration that works best for your business.
Key Features of the Adande VCS2 Solid Top Double Drawer Prep Station
- Can be operated as a fridge or freezer
- Situate refrigerated storage in the heart of the kitchen
- Prep counter with solid worktop
- Can be used to support cooking appliances
- 2 drawers - Storage capacity per drawer - 4 x 1/1 GN Pans 100mm deep
- Engine of unit located to side
- Blast chills from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes
- 4 blast chill cycles - soft chill (either 90 or 120 minutes) and hard chill (either 90 or 120 minutes)
- Blast chill load capacity 5 - 7 kg
- Holds foods after blast chill at 3°C
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Free Standing Placement
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100 x D700
- Climate Class: 4
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86 per drawer
- 40kg maximum food weight per drawer
- kWh/annum: 761
- Max Ambient: 30°C at 55% RH
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Blast chill: 0.15kWh/kg per standard temperature cycle
- 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied