Why Buy the Adande VCS1 Chef Base Unit with Blast Chiller - Hot Cookline Application?
Adande has surpassed expectations again and has produced the perfect way to combine exceptional refrigeration with hot cooking equipment. The ingenious design of the VCS1 Chef Base Unit for Hot Cookline Application has been specifically engineered to maximise space and increase the efficiency of kitchen practises. Built to be used by chefs in commercial kitchen environments, the VCS1 units include built-in heat shield worktops that have the ability to withstand temperatures of up to 200˚C while having absolutely no adverse effects on the refrigeration performance.
Each unit is capable of holding 4x1/1 gastronorm pans in the large capacity drawer while the cooling system is able to perform accurately and consistently at temperatures ranging from -22˚C to +15˚C. A selection of castor and roller combinations help to achieve specific heights for all large commercial kitchen requirements while fixed frame units have a finished worktop height made to your specific dimensions and can range between 590mm and 900mm.
The drawer also features a blast chill function for ultimate convenience, versatility and food safety. Ideal for cook/chill uses, up to 7kg of food can be pulled down from 70°C to 3°C in as little as 90 minutes. Once the blast chill cycle is complete, contents are held at a safe 3°C until removed.
Key Features of the Adande VCS1 Hot Chef Base Unit
- Can be operated as a fridge or freezer
- Drawer setting is switchable in minutes from one temperature range to the other
- Accurate temperature from -22° C to +15° C
- Heatshield technology accommodates equipment up to 200°C
- Storage capacity per drawer - 4 x 1/1 GN Pans 100mm deep or equivalent configuration
- Engine of unit located to side
- Blast chills from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes
- 4 blast chill cycles - soft chill (either 90 or 120 minutes) and hard chill (either 90 or 120 minutes)
- Blast chill load capacity 5 - 7 kg
- Holds foods after blast chill at 3°C
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Temperature: -22°C to 15°C
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior finish
- Dimensions (mm): H(variable) x W1100x D700
- Climate Class: 4
- Gross Internal Volume (Litres): 86
- Maximum 40kg weight of food
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled lead
- kWh/annum: 761
- Hydrocarbon R290 refrigerant
- Max Ambient: 30°C at 55% RH
- Blast chill: 0.15kWh/kg per standard temperature cycle
- Supplied with a 24 month manufacturer's parts and labour warranty is supplied