Interlevin AT05 ISO Blast Chiller & Freezer
- No longer available
- Delivery: Standard 3 to 5 Working Days
- Important: Please read >
This product is discontinued
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the AT05 ISO Blast Chiller/Freezer?
The Italia AT range provide a much needed requirement in the catering industry when storing large amounts of cooked food. This Interlevin range have a few varying sizes to choose from which will suit your business. The AT05ISO can hold either five 60x40 euronorm trays or five 1/1 gastronorm pans and its pre-settable programs give it added versatility.
AT05 ISO Key Aspects
- Fully automatic operation.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Adjustable levelling feet.
- Touch screen controller and temperature display.
- Replaceable door gaskets.
- Temperature probe included.
- Pre-settable programs.
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Shelf racks removable.
- Simple access to fans.
- Suitable for 1/1 size gastronorm pans or 60 x 40 Euronorm pans (sold separately).
- Dimensions: 890 x 750 x 740mm (H x W x D).
- Internal dimensions: 410 x 610 x 410mm (H x W x D).
- 71Kg weight.
- 100 litre (3.53 cubic foot) capacity.
- Off cycle defrost.
- Stainless steel inside and out.
- 1.42kW, 13 Amp (standard 3 pin plug) power.
- Max. ambient: 40°C at 40% relative humidity (climate class 5).
- R452a refrigerant.
Interlevin AT05 ISO chilling and freezing capacities and times
|Process||Temperature||Capacity (Kg)||Time (Minutes)|
|Chill||70°C to 3°C||20||90|
|Freeze||70°C to -18°C||15||240|
Warranty Cover for the Italia AT Blast chill/Freeze Cabinets
Includes 24 months parts only warranty with one or two years additional labour cover optional.
|Suitable For Domestic||No|
|Delivery||Standard 3 to 5 Working Days|
|Packed Weight (Kg)||0|
|Freeze Temperature||70C to -18C|
|Chill Temperature||70C to 3C|
|Chill Time||90 mins|
|Freeze Time||240 mins|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|GN Capacity||5 x 1/1 GN (Not included)|
|Internal Height (mm)||410|
|Internal Width (mm)||610|
|Internal Depth (mm)||410|
|Warranty||24 months parts only|
|Cooling Type||Fan assisted|
|Gross Internal Volume (Litres)||100|
|Max Ambient||40Â°C at 40% RH|
|KW per hour||Unknown|
|Temperature Range||70C to -18C|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Commercial Refrigeration we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality commercial refrigeration for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Commercial Refrigeration
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased commercial refrigeration rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your commercial refrigeration over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing commercial refrigeration page.