Why Buy the AT03 ISO Blast Chiller/Freezer?
When catering for anyone including the public, the blast chilling and freezing process is essential to ensure health and safety stipulations are adhered to. This cabinet is the smallest in the Italia AT range but with enough chill and freeze capacity for many operations. Its pre-settable programs can make the task simple and with the AT03's ability to hold 1/1 gastronorms and 60x40cm Euronorm pans, you are covered.
AT03 ISO Key Aspects
- Fully automatic operation.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Adjustable levelling feet.
- Touch screen controller and temperature display.
- Replaceable door gaskets.
- Temperature probe included.
- Pre-settable programs.
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Shelf racks removable.
- Simple access to fans.
- Suitable for 1/1 size gastronorm pans or 60 x 40 Euronorm pans (sold separately).
- Dimensions: 780 x 750 x 740mm (H x W x D).
- Internal dimensions: 280 x 610 x 410mm (H x W x D).
- 50Kg weight.
- 70 litre (2.47 cubic foot) capacity.
- Off cycle defrost.
- Stainless steel inside and out.
- 1.15kW 13 Amp (standard 3 pin plug) power.
- Max. ambient: 40°C at 40% relative humidity (climate class 5).
- R452a refrigerant.
Interlevin AT03 ISO chilling and freezing capacities and times
|Process||Temperature||Capacity (Kg)||Time (Minutes)|
|Chill||70°C to 3°C||14||90|
|Freeze||70°C to -18°C||11||240|
Warranty Cover for the Italia AT Blast chill/Freeze Cabinets
Includes 24 months parts only warranty with one or two years additional labour cover optional.