Why Buy the Tefcold BLC5P Blast Chiller and Freezer?
The Tefcold BLC5P blast chiller and freezer is the ideal equipment to ensure that all your highly perishable food products are rapidly and safely cooled for preservation. Its rapid action can also minimise loss of stock in your business for added savings.
This model comes in a stainless steel construction which is highly durable and able to withstand the combination of cold and wet conditions which could have an adverse effect on other materials. The model has a single self-closing door for a secure seal.
With a fully automatic operation, this model is able to run functions such as automatic defrost to ensure that frosted ice does not accumulate within the chiller. It also features a fan assisted cooling system to help evenly distribute cool air within the unit for improved precision.
Temperatures provided range from 70°C down to 3°C for chilling and -18°C for freezing depending on your needs. This model has four pre-set programmes which aid in your everyday operation of the unit. It accepts 1/1 GN or 400x600 pans (Not included) for the proper arrangement of foods within the chiller.
The BLC5P has adjustable feet which aid in the positioning and levelling of the unit and a replaceable door gasket for easy cleaning and maintenance. It also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold BLC5P Blast Chiller
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 solid hinged door
- Self-closing door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Temperature probe
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 3°C to 70°C / -18°C to 70°C
- 4 pre-settable options
- Replaceable door gasket
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel finish
Running requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H995 x W800 x D815
- Internal dimensions (mm) H400 x W660 x D420
- Accepts 5 x 1/1 gastronorm pans (not supplied)
- Chilling Capacity 70°C to 3°C 18kg in 90 min
- Freeze Capacity 70°C to -18°C 12kg in 240 min
- Climate class ST
- Refrigerant R290 & refrigerant charge 1300
- Ambient temperature range +18°C to 38°C
- Electric 4.9A, 230V, 720W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 49
- Weight 120kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included