Why Buy the Tefcold BLC3 Blast Chiller and Freezer?
The Tefcold BLC3 blast chiller is an essential choice for a commercial food setting. It enables you to rapidly and safely cool your food items and ingredients for preservation purposes. This model has four pre-set programmes to help you achieve your objectives in the most seamless manner.
With a stainless steel finish on both the interior and exterior, you can be sure of your chiller’s durability and ease of cleaning. It has a fully automatic operation which involves an automatic defrost to eliminate all frosted ice from the system. The model also comes with a fan assisted cooling system which evenly distributes cool air within the chiller for precision results.
This unit has a self-closing door to prevent you from leaving it open accidentally. Temperatures provided by this chiller range from 70°C down to a minimum of -18°C depending on the operation you require. You will be able to use a digital controller and temperature display to help monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. This unit also features a temperature probe.
The BLC3 accepts 1/1 GN or 400x600 pans (Not included) and has adjustable feet for easy positioning in your commercial space. It has a replaceable door gasket which makes it easier to clean the unit and run maintenance.
This unit from Tefcold includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty.
Key Features of the BLC3 Blast Chiller
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 solid hinged door
- Self-closing door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Temperature probe
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 3°C to 70°C / -18°C to 70°C
- Replaceable door gasket
- 4 pre-settable options
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H925 x W800 x D815
- Internal dimensions (mm) H330 x W660 x D420
- Chill Capacity 12Kg per 90min 70°C to 3°C
- Freeze capacity 8Kg per 240min 70°C to -18°C
- 3 shelves 1/1 GN pans (not included)
- Climate class ST
- Refrigerant R290 & refrigerant charge 130
- Ambient temperature range +18°C to 38°C
- Electric 4.9A, 230V, 700W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 49
- Weight 117kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included