Why Buy the Tefcold BLC14 Blast Chiller & Freezer?
The Tefcold BLC14 blast chiller and freezer is a great choice for any commercial food establishment. Designed to rapidly cool down highly perishable food items, dishes can be safely prepared for storage in line with food safety recommendations. The model has four pre-set programmes that give you full service and ensure you get the best throughout.
With a stainless steel construction, this chiller is both durable and easy to clean, you will, therefore, have very little trouble keeping up with the hygienic requirements in your commercial kitchen. The BLC14 has a single solid hinged door with a self-closing mechanism. This prevents you from leaving it open accidentally and further helps maintain its efficiency.
The blast chiller and freezer has a fully automatic operation which includes an automatic defrost system for the elimination of frosted ice from within the cabinet. Additionally, the unit has fan assisted cooling which evenly distributes cold air within the chiller and aids in the rapid cooling of products.
There is a digital controller and temperature display which helps in the monitoring and adjustment of the internal conditions. Minimum temperatures provided can range from 3°C to -18°C depending on your preference and the cycle you choose. This model accepts 1/1 GN or 400x600 pans (Not included) and has adjustable feet to help with its position in your commercial space.
A replaceable door gasket makes it easy to clean and maintain your equipment. The Tefcold BLC14 blast chiller also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold BLC14 Blast Chiller
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 solid hinged door
- Self-closing door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Temperature probe
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 3°C to 70°C / -18°C to 70°C
- 4 Pre-settable options
- Replaceable door gasket
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel finish
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H2170 x W800 x D815
- Internal dimensions (mm) H1150 x W660 x D420
- Chilling Capacity 70°C to 3°C 55kg in 90 min
- Freeze Capacity 70°C to -18°C 38kg in 240 min
- Accepts 14 x 1/1 gastro pans, not supplied
- Climate class ST
- Ambient temperature range +18°C to 38°C with ST climate class
- Electric 2kW, 400V, 3 phase
- Noise level dB 49
- Weight 205kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included