Why Buy the Tefcold BLC10 Blast Chiller?
The Tefcold BLC10 blast chiller is the ideal equipment to ensure that the most perishable food items in your kitchen are rapidly and adequately cooled to prevent them from going bad. This prevents you from incurring losses, first caused by loss of stock and then caused by energy wastage in your commercial space.
The chiller is constructed using a stainless steel construction on the outside and inside. This makes it durable and highly reliant for a long time. It is also easy to clean ensuring that you are able to keep up with the hygienic standards in your kitchen.
There is a solid hinged door giving you access to the cabinet. The door has a self-closing door to keep energy consumption low. The unit comes with an automatic defrost system that prevents the accumulation of frosted ice within the chiller. A fan assisted cooling system evenly distributes cool air within the cabinet to aid in the rapid cooling of your stock.
A digital controller and temperature display helps you monitor and adjust the temperatures accordingly. Temperatures range from extreme cold to cold. It has a freeze capacity of 25kg from 70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes and a chill capacity of 36kg from 70°C to 3°C in 90 min. This guarantees excellent food safety in any commercial catering space.
Four pre-set programmes allow you to operate the chiller with ease. The model has a replaceable door gasket for easy cleaning and maintenance operations. This unit accepts 1/1 GN or 400x600 pans (Not included). It is built on adjustable feet to help with the levelling of the unit.
The Tefcold BLC10 Blast Chiller also includes a 24 months manufacturer parts only warranty.
Key Features of the Tefcold BLC10 Blast Chiller & Blast Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- 1 Solid hinged door
- Self-closing door
- Automatic defrost
- Fan assisted cooling
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Temperature range of 3°C to 70°C / -18°C to 70°C
- Temperature probe
- 4 Pre-settable options
- Replaceable door gasket
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
Running Requirements and Specifications
- External dimensions (mm) H1625 x W800 x D815
- Internal dimensions (mm) H870 x W660 x D420
- Chilling capacity 70°C to 3°C 36kg in 90 min
- Freeze Capacity 70°C to -18°C 25kg in 240 min
- Accepts 10 x 1/1 gastro pans, not supplied
- Climate class ST
- Ambient temperature range +18°C to 38°C
- Electric 10A, 230V, 1298W, UK plug
- Noise level dB 49
- Weight 170kg
- Packed weight 175kg
- 24 months parts only warranty included