Why Buy the Foster Xtra XR35 Blast Chiller?
The Foster XR35 Blast-chiller is at the forefront when it comes to innovative food preparation and preservation technology as it offers more adaptability to the food service industry than ever before.
Fail-safe temperature control. For quick and easy visual reference, the Foster XR35 uses a digital microprocessor. The handy digital panel of the chiller enables you to remain in full control of your chilling cycles for optimum performance
You can effectively blast chill 35kgs of produce from 70℃ to 3℃ in 90 minutes keeping you in compliance of health and safety regulations.
Spacious shelving layout. The XR35 features an ample interior space capable of accommodating 10 (1/1) gastronorms in the shelving positions, so your diverse assortment of stock ais adequately catered for.
The Foster XR35 has a secure door gasket that forms a tight seal for enhanced efficiency and accurate temperatures. It also ensures that your blast-chiller complies with the cook-chill time intervals. These gaskets are removable for easy cleaning when required.
Built to last, Foster use high quality stainless steel materials to deliver the durability and performance expected from this leading brand.
Features of the XR35 Cabinet Blast Chiller
- Hard and soft chill
- 75mm shelving maximizes storage capacity
- Stainless steel external and internal finish
- Easy to read temperature control
- 1 solid hinged door
- Free standing
Running requirements and specifications
- Dimensions: 1535 x 755 x 700mm (HxWxD)
- 230V, single phase
- 35kg chilling capacity
- 10 gastronorm 1/1 shelf positions
- Up to 40°C ambient temperatures
- Blast chills 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system enhances performance
- 24 month parts and month labour warranty