Why Buy the Foster XR 10 Xtra Blast Chiller?
The Foster XR10 blast chiller is part of the Xtra range of equipment designed to deliver renowned Foster quality at a reasonable price. Designed to optimise food safety, a quality blast chiller is essential in any commercial catering kitchen.
Fail-safe temperature control. For quick and easy visual reference, the XR10 makes good use of a user-friendly digital microprocessor. You can effectively blast chill up to 10kgs of cooked foods from 70°C to 3°C,in 90 minutes. This ensures you’ll be in complete compliance with health and safety regulations.
The XR 10 Blast Chiller has a solid door that opens up to 5 tiers and shelving that is robust enough to support 1/1 gastronorms. This allows rapid chilling of multiple loads of products simultaneously.
To top that, the intelligent spacing of your blast chiller optimises circulation of air, for even, consistent and effective results.
Ventilation that warrants convenience in tight spaces. The front-breathing system of this blast chiller retrieves cold air from cooler parts of your kitchen. Ultimately, this enables unrivalled functionality in areas where space is at a premium.
Features of the XR10 Xtra Cabinet Blast Chiller
- Hard and soft chilling options
- 304 stainless steel exterior and interior finish
- 5 gastronorm 1/1 shelf positions
- 75mm shelf spacing
- 80mm castors for easy movement and repositioning
- 1 solid hinged door
- Removable door gasket
- Free standing cabinet
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- No screws or potential dirt traps for easy cleaning and increased hygiene
Running requirements and specifications
- External dimensions; 880 x 755 x 700 mm (HxWxD)
- Blast chills 70℃ to 3℃ in 90 minutes
- 10 kg chilling capacity
- 230V, single phase
- R290 refrigerant
- 24months labour and months parts warranty