Why Buy the Foster BCT38-18 Blast Chiller?
Food safest is among the most important concerns any business could have in a commercial kitchen. The ability to keep your food items and ingredients fresh for a long time will play a big role in the success of the business. Foster understands this and it is why they have brought you the BCT38-18 blast chiller with occasional freeze capacity.
This blast chiller is built to provide you maximum safety for your food. It comes built in a high quality 304 stainless steel finish that allows it to perform in the tough conditions associated with a busy kitchen.
This blast chiller has features that make it possible for you to enjoy the full benefits of an advanced freezer. It is capable of blast chilling from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes. This is quite impressive considering that the chiller can handle 38Kgs. Up to 18kg of food can be frozen when necessary, achieving temperatures from 70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes.
An easy menu-driven touchpad lets you easily select the required program and push to start. With colour coded controls the status of the chilling or freezing cycle can be monitored.
The Foster BCT38-18 blast chiller comes with a 24 months parts and labour warranty.
Key Features of the BCT38-18 Blast Chiller and Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Occasional freeze capacity
- 1 solid hinged door (reversible option)
- Exceeds UK and European safety requirements
- High grade 304 exterior & interior
- Intuitive touch control panel
- A range of chilling & freezing options
- Easy selection software
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- Right hand opening door
- Timed or probe freeze to suit your needs
- Colour coding to indicate cycle status
- Castors fitted as standard
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1515 x W755 x D690
- Chilling 70°C to 3°C in less than 90 minutes
- Maximum entry temperature for chilling 90°C
- Freezing capacity from +70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes
- 10 shelf positions accept 1/1 GN
- Chilling capacity 38kg
- Freezing capacity 18 KG
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290
- Electric 13A, 230V, UK plug
- Noise 67.5 dB
- Weight packed 135kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included