Why Buy the Foster BCT22-12 Blast Chiller?
If you are looking for a smart and intuitive chiller and freezer to cater to all your everyday storage needs, then look no further than Foster’s BCT22-12 Blast Chiller. It is made using the highest standards to ensure that you get value for your money. The chiller is made using high grade 304 stainless steel which enhances is durability while making it easier for you to clean it.
It is capable of blast chilling your stock from +70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes and to blast freeze from +70°C to -18°C in 240 minutes. Such speed and efficiency will allow you to maintain the freshness of your merchandise at all times whilst observing strict food safety.
Its modern build includes an easy program selection and a menu driven touchpad that allows you to easily select the services you require. The equipment has been tried and tested against the UK and European food safety measurements to ascertain that it will provide you with the best service.
6 shelving positions are available, each capable of holding 1/1 GN, making it easy for you to create some order in your unit. It also comes with colour coding that indicate its cycle status. This allows you to accurately monitor and operate your freezer.
The Foster BCT22-12 Blast Chiller and Freezer is supplied with a 24 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Foster BCT22-12 Blast Chiller & Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Occasional freeze capacity
- 1 solid right hinged door (left hinged optional)
- Intuitive touch control panel
- Easy selection software
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- Exceeding UK and European food safety requirements
- Timed or probe freeze to suit your needs
- Colour coding to indicate cycle status
- Temperature +70°C to 3°C
- Chill Temperature 70°C to 3°C
- Chill Time 90 min
- High grade 304 exterior & interior
- Castors fitted as standard
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H1515 x W755 x D690
- 6 x 1/1 GN shelve positions
- Chilling 70°C to 3°C in less than 90 minutes
- Maximum entry temperature for chilling 90°C
- Freezing +70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes
- Freezing capacity 12 KG
- Chilling capacity 22 KG
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290
- Electric 13A, 230V, UK plug
- Noise 67.4 dB
- Weight packed 120kg
- 24 months parts and labour warranty