Why Buy the Foster BCT15-7 Blast Chiller?
Food safety is important in any commercial kitchen. That is why Foster endeavored to create a blast chiller with occasional freeze function that will bring your merchandise’s temperature down fast enough to ensure maximum preservation in the shortest time possible.
The Foster BCT15-7 blast chiller is expertly designed, with technological advances that make it both efficient and safe to use. The unit comes with a high grade stainless steel finish that allows it to withstand the various conditions within your commercial kitchen. It will not only deliver years of use, but you will be able to clean it more easily thus keeping your kitchen hygienic.
Offering easy to operate program selection, you can seamlessly interact with your equipment via the choice of either timed or probe chilling/freezing. Using handy colour coding to denote the progression of the cycle you are always fully informed of operational status.
The Foster BCT15-7 blast chiller will be able to chill up to 15kg of merchandise from 70°C to 3°C in less than 90 minutes as well as freeze up to 7kg from +70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes. This is quite an impressive time record that allows you to preserve as much as possible within a short period.
The Foster BCT15-7 blast chiller comes with a 24 month parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the BCT15-7 Blast Chiller/Freezer
- Suitable for commercial use
- Occasional freeze capacity
- 1 solid right hinged door (left hinged door optional)
- Intuitive touch control panel – just press and go!
- Intelligent chilling & freezing operations
- Easy operation selection
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system
- Exceeding UK and European food safety requirements
- Timed or probe freeze to suit your needs
- Colour coding to indicate cycle status
- Temperature +70°C to 3°C
- Chill Temperature 70°C to 3°C
- High grade 304 stainless steel exterior & interior
- Castors fitted as standard
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H890 x W755 x D690
- 5 shelf positions for 1/1 GN
- Chilling 70°C to 3°C in less than 90 minutes
- Maximum entry temperature for chilling 90°C
- Freezing +70°C to -18°C in less than 240 minutes
- Chilling Capacity 15 KG
- Freezing capacity 7 KG
- Refrigerant hydrocarbon R290
- Noise 67.3 dB
- Electric 13A, 230V, UK plug
- Weight packed 95kg
- 24 months parts and labour