Why Buy the Adande VCM2 Matchbox Pass Through Unit?
The VCM2 matchbox pass-through unit is built to ensure optimum streamlining and time management in busy professional kitchens. They are designed for freestanding positioning, creating precision refrigerated storage in the heart of the kitchen, right at the point of food preparation. The pass through design allows access to stored ingredients from both sides of the island unit thus making it perfect for busy kitchens that have limited space or that require efficient operation.
With a temperature range of -22˚C to +15˚C, this pass-through unit can hold accurate, consistent conditions for all your storage needs. Excelling as either a fridge or a freezer versatile storage is afforded with the simple flip of a switch. Two large capacity drawers offer ample space for all your storage requirements; the drawers generating an 86 litre capacity and capable of holding a maximum of 40kg food weight.
A choice of castor, roller and feet combinations deliver a range of heights and mobility options to guarantee that the perfect piece of equipment to meet every kitchen's demands can be found.
The Adande VCM2 Matchbox Pass through Unit also comes with a 24 month parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the Adande VCM2 Matchbox Double Drawer Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Freestanding placement
- Digital control
- Automatic defrost
- Temperature range of -22°C to 15°C
- Operates as fridge or freezer
- Castor, roller and feet combinations
- Food grade ABS plastic drawers
Running Requirements and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H (optional) x W1120 x D710
- Gross Internal Volume 86L
- 4 x 1/1 GN pan 100mm deep or equivalent per drawer
- Holds maximum 40kg food weight
- Power: 230V, 50Hz, UK 3 pin plug, 2m coiled mains lead
- Climate Class 5
- Energy Efficiency Class B
- Max Ambient 40°C at 40% RH
- Electric usage 761 kWh/annum
- Hydrocarbon R600a refrigerant
- 24 months parts and labour warranty included